Susan is an executive and leadership coach, trainer, and organization development consultant. Her focus is on transformational change and human behavior. She helps clients to explore, experiment, discover, and innovate. The underlying theme is always to support individuals, groups, and organizations to create what they most long for. Susan brings a unique tapestry of experience, education, skills, knowledge and passions to her work and relationships.
Dr. Gallant has experience in health care as a nurse and teacher in various medical, educational, and community settings; managed a human resources department and a process engineering group in a manufacturing organization; provided organization development consulting across diverse sectors and at all levels of the system; and coached, consulted, or trained internationally, with experiences in Austria, Canada, Ethiopia, Kenya, Lebanon, Lithuania, Mexico, Trinidad, and across the United States.
Susan holds a doctorate from Boston University, M.Ed. from Plymouth State College and BSN from the University of Maine and graduated from the Executive Development Program, University of New Hampshire, Whittemore School of Business and Economics. She is credentialed through the International Coach Federation (ICF) at the PCC level. She studied at the Barbara Brennan School of Healing and is certified in Reiki, the MBTI, The Leadership Circle Profile, and other assessments. Dr. Gallant is adjunct faculty at Fielding Graduate University in the Organization Development and Leadership Program and a senior faculty member of NTL Institute of Applied Behavioral Science. Susan is a lifelong learner with a breadth of passions and interests.
- My intention is always to infuse new energy and guide from a place of compassion, acceptance, truth, courage, grace, and humor.
- I act on the belief that mutual respect and trust is essential in order for both the client and me to learn and grow from our relationship.
- I will not intentionally intervene at a depth deeper than that which the client is able to learn.
- I assume that people learn in different ways and at different rates.
- There are no failures, only steps. Life is the curriculum.
- I practice with love in my heart, comprehension in my mind, and wisdom in my soul – while staying present in the Now.