I provide coaching services within organizations to executives, leaders, managers, individual individual contributors and small business owners. I also provide coaching to individuals external to organizations, such as community leaders, individuals in transition, consultants, and other coaches. I partner with clients in a thought provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximize their personal and professional potential even in the face of growing complexity and uncertainty * Examples of coaching services include:
- Executives and managers for career and leadership development, including 360's.
- Managers at risk with performance issues to enhance skills and improve work performance.
- Executives and leaders to support change initiatives and organization development.
- Individuals to build capacity for self-awareness and better manage for optimal well-being.
- Individuals to better manage tranistions - personal, professional, or both.
- Group peer coaching for individual development while learning and practicing coaching skills.
- Team coaching to improve compatability and team performance.
- Training programs to transfer coaching knowledge and skills to the organization.
The coaching process is a learning process and helps individuals to:
- Learn about and unlock abilities.
- Build capacity for self-awareness and empowerment.
- Make positive behavioral change.
- Take greater responsibility.
- Own their performance and the results.
- Remove barriers to greater progress or growth.
- Develop and refine skills.
- Expand their potential and possibilities.
I have coached individuals and groups with diverse backgrounds and a range of motives for seeking my coaching service. Clients keep showing up because, simply put, coaching works!
Susan holds a PCC credential through the International Coach Federation (ICF), CPCC through Coaches Training Institute, and is a member of NTL Institute's Coaching Steering Committee. She is certified with The Leadership Circle and provides a Leadership 360 Program.